Pono MPT Maple Pro Classic Tenor <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuprin

Reaction score
Selling my Pono MPT Maple Pro Classic tenor. Nice uke, just doesn't get much play with my Moore Bettah around.

Solid spruce top, solid maple back & sides
Ebony faceplate, fretboard, & bridge
Abalone rosette
Mother of pearl Pono logo & fret markers
Strung with Worth Clears

Bought from Uke Republic for $548.50. Looking to get $375. Ko'olau hardcase (see pictures below) and shipping to continental US included. Paypal preferred.

Really looking to sell but might be open to trades.

Pictures and sound sample below.

Last edited:
noticed you like spruce or maple ukes...I guess you like the bright sounds. You play beautifully.

I have a Taylor guitar with a spruce top, maple back & sides. It was built in 1996 and it's the nicest sounding Taylor I've come across in person (and I've played a lot of nice Taylors...custom made models, and a representative of each of their series). It's bright but since I play with my fingers, it mellows it out some and it has such a beautiful sound.

I guess I've been wanting a little sister for my Taylor so I've gone through a couple of maple models. First a Makai soprano with maple top, back & sides...too woofy. Then a Kanile'a with maple top, back & sides...again, too woofy. Finally this Pono. Out of what I have, it comes closest to the sound I was going for...bright but still a present low end. In the end though, I always end up playing my Moore Bettah instead so this has got to go.

Pics:
IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

Oy, has to be one of these in my future.

Kinda hoping to sell it quickly...so, price drop to $375!

Hi!

I'm very interested! Give me a call out here in Seattle and we can talk.... 425-238-1568.

paul

Please buy this Uke I can't look and listen to the clip anymore !! Really nice nuprin its giving me severe UAS. U bass ? pono? u bass pono ? lol

Please buy this Uke I can't look and listen to the clip anymore !! Really nice nuprin its giving me severe UAS. U bass ? pono? u bass pono ? lol

Yeah, I was on line before most of you up. Had UAS so bad my pulse rate went up and my stomach was all squiggly. Killing me to pass this up....especially at this price.

Sorry I didn't post this earlier...got an email from my FMM listing of this earlier this afternoon. Sale pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom