Mya Moe NorthWest Aloha Series Tenor Cutaway Classic

Nuprin

Reaction score
I might regret this one...selling my Mya Moe Northwest Aloha Series Tenor Cutaway Classic. I find with my Moore Bettah I really don't play this very often.

Specs:
Curly Myrtle top, back & sides
Maple body & fretboard binding
Abalone rosette & inlays
Geared tuners
Hand-rubbed oil finish
Leopardwood & maple signature headplate
Radiused ebony fretboard
Dovetail neck/body joint
Graphite-reinforced hand-shaped mahogany neck
Strung with Worth Clears

I am the original owner. Bought for $1500 (although due to some recent price increases, the same uke sells for $1600). I have sinced had a Fishman passive pickup professionally installed. Looking to get $1100 for it. Hardcase (see pictures) and shipping within the continental US are included. Paypal preferred.

Really looking to sell but would possibly be open to trades.

Mya Moe's pictures:
http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=380&submit=Track

My pictures:
MyaMoe1.jpg

MyaMoe2.jpg

A couple of videos:

On hold. Still taking offers in case it falls through.

Not surprised it went so fast. Chris, you just offer the most incredible deals on your ukes mate. That is 500 below sale price , plus pick-up and it's near new. That's too good an offer to refuse for anyone. Those guys are building the nicest ukes out there I reckon.

Just a by the way mate: if the deal falls through would you be tempted on a trade for a MM Mango tenor resonator?

Not surprised it went so fast. Chris, you just offer the most incredible deals on your ukes mate. That is 500 below sale price , plus pick-up and it's near new. That's too good an offer to refuse for anyone. Those guys are building the nicest ukes out there I reckon.

Just a by the way mate: if the deal falls through would you be tempted on a trade for a MM Mango tenor resonator?

Hmmm...never had a resonator before...not sure if I'm a resonator kind of guy but it's worth some thought. If the deal falls through I'll let you know!

okay. that's how to sell a ukulele. first, have a sweet uke to sell with good pics. second, be able to play the thing in some vids and do and amazing job.

you've really got skills! i've heard loads of uke vids on this site, but i really enjoyed listening to yours.

wow!

what's your recording setup? great stuff!

okay. that's how to sell a ukulele. first, have a sweet uke to sell with good pics. second, be able to play the thing in some vids and do and amazing job.

you've really got skills! i've heard loads of uke vids on this site, but i really enjoyed listening to yours.

wow!

you forgot 'have a great price'!!! That's something that Chris always does too, apart from all the other boxes he ticks!!! :) That price he's offered on that MM is really incredible...

+1 for buying from Nuprin (Chris).

I bought my KoAloha Crown Bridge tenor from him, it arrived less than a week, from the states, all the way to Australia!
His prices are very very well set.

He does play very well. Very very well.

Uke is sold.

Thanks for all the kind words!

Aloha Nuprin,

Your playing is amazing. Really enjoyed the videos, thanks for sharing.
Congratulations on the sale, I guess. Beautiful ukulele.

wow!

Thank you so much for the compliment! Lately (including the two videos in this post) I've been using a Rode K2 tube mic going into a Digidesign 003 Rack and mixed in Pro Tools. In previous videos I've also used a Blue Blueberry large diaphragm condenser or an AKG 451 using the same interface and Pro Tools. Then there are a few videos where I used an Audio Technica AT2020USB, a Zoom Q3, or the built-in webcam on my Macbook.

Top Bottom