so i told my wife....

raecarter

Reaction score
I needed a new uke so I could have a baritone tuned uke and a c tuned uke with Electrics for gigs. She didn't say no so soon I'll have I think an eleuke tenor jazz they look cool and I want something with a different option from my mainland tenor. So I just gotta save now then uas me up!

Good on your. And thats a good mentality to have if they dont say no it means yes. And if they say no you ask once every week (I swear these people have no idea how bad uas is).

Good on your. And thats a good mentality to have if they dont say no it means yes. And if they say no you ask once every week (I swear these people have no idea how bad uas is).

You're right mate. I actually need one though for gigs and now I'm getting paid for some I deserve it right. The i've just found the eam-t eleuke it looks immense

If I could get a good second hand tenor id put a misi in that. Oh mike I heard you do a concert with a tenor neck. Are they in the same style as mine? If so how much do they go for?

Every time I want something,I have to go through the same rountine....First I plant the seed, giving some lame reason why I need it, then like Pitchy said, drip feed the same thing over and over. This also entails a lot of sucking up to her every need. Every married man who wants to stay married, quickly learns NEVER TELL YOUR WIFE, ask her, suggest to her, but never Tell her..... Congrats on your recent marriage Rae.

I love the title of this thread. I went and told my wife exactly the same, and she told me right back where I could stuff it. Guess we have been married longer :)

Yes were a month today :) I changed my mind to a eleuke eam-t they look brilliant. I showed her and ssh said yes as soon as we have the money. The seed was planted long ago on the second one in a different tuning! Thanks ukerol how are you btw

I love the title of this thread. I went and told my wife exactly the same, and she told me right back where I could stuff it. Guess we have been married longer :)

This made me laugh TCK! Too funny! congrats Rae.. you will love the eleuke! It's wonderful!

I agree. The eleuke is an astonishing entertaining instrument to have.

Top Bottom