New Uke Day-Kala KA-C

deadpool

Reaction score
Yesterday I received my new and first ukulele. It is the Kala KA-C. I am very happy with it so far (see my quick review of it in the Review section). Kudos to Hawaii Music Supply for the great set up. I played it for about 2 hours last night and picked up a bunch of chords and one mega easy picking song (from the HMS web site). I know I am supposed to post pics and will try to do so tomorrow, although it is pretty basic and looks just about like the ones all over the web. Nice striping on mahogany on the top and back though.:D

Congratulations on your new uke. I've heard good things about HMS, glad you like the set up, makes a big difference.

Congratulations on your new Kala. I just recently received my Kala concert and I love it. Have fun.

Congratulations on your new Kala, and welcome to the most amazing musical community on the planet!

Aloha Mike,
Congratulations on your new Kala concert..have fun and enjoy...Happy strummings..MM Stan

Congratulations on the Kala concert, that's awesome!

I love the concert size. Congrats! Glad you are enjoying it.

Congrats on the new uke! New uke day is one of the best days (I also enjoy cake or pie day)!

Top Bottom