Ukulele mike lynch . . . . Ukulele basics dvd

MusicTeacher2009

Reaction score
In response to so many who have inquired about a DVD, I'm happy to announce I have released my UKULELE BASICS DVD. . . It's specifically intended for beginning ukulele players. I am currently producing a second DVD which will up the level a bit and hope to have it out mid summer . . . ."HAPPY STRUMMING" and thanks to all of the warm support from the Ukulele Underground community.

Aloha Mike,
Wow Great to see you here and hope you will drop more often..thank you for all you do for the ukulele...and announcing you new beginners DVD...Happy Strummings Man....MM Stan

Last edited:
Where might one purchase this item?

I recently bought a copy of the DVD for my nephews. Email Mike. He responds quickly with instructions for buying the DVD.

I'm so sorry. . . I forgot to mention you can contact me thru my email mike@ukulelemikelynch.com for more details as to how to purchase it. . . I'm also in production on a more advanced DVD that is intended for release later this summer. . . "HAPPY STRUMMING" . . . Mike Lynch . . . and thanks once again for Ukulele Underground community for all of its warm generous support. I'd also recommend you check out the DeVine ukulele posting regarding videos made of Kimo Hussey . . . Kimo is definitely "da man" . . .

Top Bottom