(What a) Wonderful World (Sam Cooke cover) YogaJen & Kamaka uke "Sweet Honey Goldie"

YogaJen

Reaction score
(What a) Wonderful World (Sam Cooke cover) YogaJen & Kamaka uke "Sweet Honey Goldie"

Came home to brrrrrrr wintery Sydney Oz 11 days ago from the Ukulele World Congress in summery Needmore Indiana. I was high on ukulele joy. "Music Self-Played is Happiness self-Made". I was soooooooooooo happy :)

Now it's back to grrrr Reality, and with a bit of a thud. (ouch!) Missing my UWC friends greatly, and struggling to adjust to The Loooooong Wait till June 2012 :(

Very nice!

Nice job Jen. At least you can bundle up against the cold. I came home to triple digits. It's 101F outside right now and it's 9:00 PM. I'll go outside and fill a mason jar with 101 degree air and mail it to you if you'll send some of your cool air this way... :)

John

Nice job Jen. At least you can bundle up against the cold. I came home to triple digits. It's 101F outside right now and it's 9:00 PM. I'll go outside and fill a mason jar with 101 degree air and mail it to you if you'll send some of your cool air this way... :)

John

Aloha John, and thanks.
Yes, the challenges of the season. It being 20.6.11 here, we're heading for the Winter Solstice. It's pretty chilly this morning - I have a heater going. I wouldn't mind a bit of your warm, but 101F outside at 9pm - no thank you. Hope you're finding a cooler corner :)

Top Bottom