I need another Solid Body Concert Uke!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Uke

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I need another Solid Top Wood Mahagony Concert Uke!!!!

I'm bringing this thread back from the grave as I found a sweet Pono MC-E Uke but it was so sweet that my bro-in-law wanted it for his bday. Of course, my wife forced me...ooops, nudged me to offer the uke. I guess blood is thicker than a prenup!!! lol....just kidding bout the prenup :p

If you have a solid mahagony top and sides concert, let me know. I am looking for something less than $300. Thanks

Last edited:
I'm bringing this thread back from the grave as I found a sweet Pono MC-E Uke but it was so sweet that my bro-in-law wanted it for his bday. Of course, my wife forced me...ooops, nudged me to offer the uke. I guess blood is thicker than a prenup!!! lol....just kidding bout the prenup :p

If you have a solid body concert, let me know. I am looking for something less than $300. Thanks

I have a Lanikai LSM-C Solid Mahogany Concert I've been thinking about selling. It's in like new condition and comes with a Lanikai Hard Case. I'd sell it for $185 plus the actual cost of shipping.

Do you mean you're looking for A) a solid body electric concert like an Eleuke, or B) an acoustic uke that's not made from laminate (like the one guitarsnrotts mentions above)?

If it's A) I have a like new black metallic Eluke Jazz cutaway I'm planning to sell. Very sweet uke; love the cutaway and action, I just find I'm always playing my acoustics and not plugging this baby in. Setup perfectly by Mim of Mim's ukes. Selling for $165.

Do you mean you're looking for A) a solid body electric concert like an Eleuke, or B) an acoustic uke that's not made from laminate (like the one guitarsnrotts mentions above)?

If it's A) I have a like new black metallic Eluke Jazz cutaway I'm planning to sell. Very sweet uke; love the cutaway and action, I just find I'm always playing my acoustics and not plugging this baby in. Setup perfectly by Mim of Mim's ukes. Selling for $165.

Sorry I meant solid wood Mahagony uke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom