Sonny D koa Super Concert Pineapple <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

hapuna

Reaction score
I love this ukulele but I am just not playing it and could use the cash for my latest acquisition.
$420 shipped to the CONUS
SOLD!!

sonny d pineapple superconcert1.JPGsonny d pineapple superconcert2.JPGsonny d pineapple superconcert3.JPG

Last edited:
could you give a little more info about this sale. age of uke?tuners? case? looks to be in great shape, but the pictures are small. I'd like to see bigger pictures too. defects? flaws?
thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for the interest. I don't know the exact age of the ukulele. There is nothing on the label. I acquired this uke in 2008 from another owner. The ukulele is in excellent condition I would describe as "as new". No dings marks or anything I can see. I don't know what tuners are on the ukulele but they are straight out the back as opposed to out the sides. They appear to be a high quality white tuner with a large slotted head. The uke has a satin finish. The ukulele did not come with a case but I could include a gig bag with it for 20 bucks if you like. I will try to take a picture of the tuners and see if I can get some closer views
IMG_0705[1].jpgIMG_0707[1].jpg

Last edited:
Monte I'm trying to send you a message re this ukulele but it says your box is full so can't reply til you empty some of it out. Let me know

OK still available but may have to consider sending out of the country if can't find someone in the US!!:D

"super concert" == tenor scale, right?

Yes concert body with a tenor neck.

OK still available but may have to consider sending out of the country if can't find someone in the US!!:D

Hapuna,

I think a sound sample would help interest potential buyers. I'm sure it sounds great.

Good luck on the sale.

Yikes not set up to do a sound sample of any reasonable quality. Let me work on that maybe a friend can do one for me.

SOLD!!! Yeah!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom