Chuck Moore tenor in Portland, OR

Too bad he won't ship and has no pics to post. Would love to see it.

Wow I think this is a first....Chuck Moore uke up for sale here..amazing....wish I could try it...

Trading a MB for Guns???

Congrats on the new tone maker. I would love to see a picture of that one if you have time.

if you post pictures i would love to see it. i can drive to portland if i was so inclined to buy it. i'm in northern idaho

if you post pictures i would love to see it. i can drive to portland if i was so inclined to buy it. i'm in northern idaho

DKCrown just bought it off Craigslist. I don't think he's ready to sell it yet! [aside: where in Northern Idaho? I have a lot of family in the Priest River/Priest Lake area.]

Yes I did just buy this off of craigslist. Thanks to the help of TheOnlyUkeThatMatters, I jumped when the opportunity presented itself.

I still have only seen pictures of this ukulele and it will probably be another couple of weeks before I get to actually play it. I had it shipped straight back to Chuck Moore for him to give it a thorough inspection, string change (low G), and set up. It was bought in 2007 by the seller, played sporatically, and stored in his closet for the past couple of years. It has been like Rapunzel waiting to be rescued and played.(hmmmm, there's a potential name for her. She does have beautiful curly golden locks.):)

Anyway, I will be sure to post pics when I finally get her. Boy it's going to be a long couple of weeks.

I don't want to give away too much about DK's new MB, but I can say that the "handling" part of "shipping and handling" was very, very enjoyable. Luckily, the minor burns (from all the flame) on my hands are healing nicely.

I don't want to give away too much about DK's new MB, but I can say that the "handling" part of "shipping and handling" was very, very enjoyable. Luckily, the minor burns (from all the flame) on my hands are healing nicely.

If I knew you were going to do the legwork, I would have purchased it myself!!!! It's great to see fellow ukesters lending a hand, especially people from Oregon...I see someone from Eugune is lending a hand in another post. I'm not used to this hospitality but then again, I work in Los Angeles. Dealing with over an hour commute each way defitely tests your kindness let alone quality of life

Top Bottom