Happy fathers day to me.. ;)

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
I was gonna continue my little temper tantrum, but I can't stay mad at this forum.. ;)

Anyway.. Done deal, "Next"..

I wanted to share. I am a proud father. I have three grown sons I was tough on, but loving, and it paid off. They are great kids, and now great men, and fathers of their own. I am proud of all my kids. My oldest sent me this for fathers day, and my daughter sent me the 2nd one..

From my daugtgher...

My other sons sent me this one..

I am a blessed man...

Last edited:
Way to go. Glad you had a nice Father's Day. My son same over and helped cook me breakfast....Fried eggs and Italian sausage with thick Italian bread toast. Gave me a UU T-shirt and The Daily Ukulele. (hey, those numb nuts printed the songs the way were they were written! Lots' of Chords, should speed up my learning. No Daily Ukulele for Dummies I guess.) It's really a great book. I guess I'm ready for songs with more than 3 or 4 chords, LOL. Hope all you dads had a good day.

tudorp. saw other post and respected the "no reply" request. Glad you are back, you have a lot to give.

Aloha Bruddah Tudorp,
Glad you cooled down and came back bruddah..always enjoy you and your posts...and Glad you had a nice fathers day...MM Stan

Glad you are here Tudorp, I always enjoy hearing what is going on with you!

The place wouldn't be the same without you.

Thanks ya'll... And for what it's worth, if anyone wants to check out pics of the project from the "infamous" project thread, That project is complete now, and was a success, and the pictures are in my gallery...

Glad to see you let it go. Happy Father's day.

Good to see your back and strong. Happy fathers day to all dads ( sorry its a day late).

Top Bottom