Vintage Plastic Uke lot

Teek

Reaction score
Three vintage plastics: are SOLD! Thanks!

An Aloha which is a great little player, white with a purple swirl back, and gold in the logo and fret marker dots. Has some superficial imperfections in the top below the bridge, looks like something was dribbled onto it. Otherwise sound. Strung with Worth Brown lights.

A Mauna Loa, which is all purple swirl with chromed tuner pegs, and has some scuffs on the top visible under an angled light source. Sound, not cracks. Strung with Worth Brown lights. Tuned one step down, if tuned to C the neck will bow enough to make the action high.

A Carnival, more a sopranino size, has original red strings, purple swirl back, and a series of scratches both sides of the soundhole, so it was played. I got this for a wall hanger so have never tuned it up. Graphics are in nice shape.

I'd like $75 for the lot plus actual shipping and insurance. I will get an estimate for that if there is any interest. These guys are going for around $25-$40 each on eBay.

3plastics.jpg

3plastics3.jpg3plastics4.jpg3plastics2.jpg3plastics5.jpg

Last edited:
A couple more pics. And crap, please see my Harmony soprano post for UU ID until I can get more pics, :(

3plastics6.jpg
3plastics7.jpg

Last edited:
Hm...

Hmm....

...any interest in a trade?

Possibly sold, but yes if the sale falls through, though the point is for me to be downsizing, lol. What ya got? ;)

Top Bottom