FS Ohana CK-35-S

roxhum

Reaction score
SOLD!
I bought this ukulele new from UkeRepublic just a few months ago. I love this ukulele but had a Mainland Mahogany come to me so I have to sell one of them. This is a solid mahogany concert ukulele in satin finish.
It is in like new condition with the exception of some minor strum marks around the sound hole. I am selling it with gig bag for $175 including shipping to conus. It retails for $235. I would be willing to sell it without the gig bag for $160.

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Last edited:
Wait- I wanna see the Titano...
Hope you have another accordion, but really- send me pics of the stomach Steinway, as I have one I really love (why not have a gold one?)

Hi TCK, I just checked my computer and I don't have any accordion pictures. I have one on my work computer that I can post tomorrow. It is a sweet little thing. I have two others, a big ole tank of a Titano and a Petosa both up for sale at a accordion store in San Francisco. But my white and gold Titano isn't for sale, if that's what you were thinking.

It really looks like a beautiful uke...at a great price...didn't you just buy this....essentially it's new..eh wow...

Top Bottom