Kodak Moment

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
This morning, everyone in the house had a uke in their hand. My youngest son whom is home from college said enough is enough and stole my last spare LU-21 and decided he was sick and tired of always hearing and seeing everybody making music and him being a simple spectator. He plays "a little" guitar, but haven't done much with that, but now said he needs to learn to play the uke. My daughter grabbed "IZ" and sat down with her big brother to show him some licks, and teach him to play some stuff. The wife snatched a shot of them sitting there, Baby sister teaching her big bro how to play. Yet another refreshing kodak moment in the house.

06202011a.jpg

Last edited:
Love it Tony. Wow your house is a Palladium overflowing with uke love these days... :stop: face it Bruddah, he was a goner. There was no way he was gonna leave from this visit without being corrupted . :p Awesome moment mate, thanks for sharing it with us.

Love it.. That's great! Looks like another LU-21 will be going off to college in the fall! :)

Have a great time jamming with the family...

Looks like it, lol.. He was eyeballin one of the Dük/Wei's in my inventory, but I had to knock him away from the stash and told him I have to sell those and recover at least some of my losses before he can steal one of those. But he don't know it, but there may be one of those in his future for Christmas if he progresses in learning to play the LU-21. He also eyeballed Kurt's Les Paul, and his Republic, so I had to explain to him those weren't even mine, lol.. Kurt, I almost lost one of yours buddy, hahhah..

Last edited:
A Kodak moment indeed. You know that old saying, "a family that plays together stays together." Who knew they were talking about ukes! :)

Aloha Bruddah Tudorp,
Wow...you must have had a wonderful fathers day...music filled the house and the kids were jammin' ......you must be a proud poppa...wow such a beautiful and musically talented family...
Thanks for sharing....Happy Strummings...MM Stan

Looks like it, lol.. He was eyeballin one of the Dük/Wei's in my inventory, but I had to knock him away from the stash and told him I have to sell those and recover at least some of my losses before he can steal one of those. But he don't know it, but there may be one of those in his future for Christmas if he progresses in learning to play the LU-21. He also eyeballed Kurt's Les Paul, and his Republic, so I had to explain to him those weren't even mine, lol.. Kurt, I almost lost one of yours buddy, hahhah..

Tony, he's welcome to play them, of course. And if he wanted one that badly, we could work something out.

Today, Continued. Casey been showing off for her big brother. She gets a kick out of showing him up.. lol

P1040593.jpg

P1040591.jpg

Would love to hear Casey play and sing - any videos in the near future? How about a family performance? That would be so neat.

Actually, I told casey the other day that I want to do a video of her in full concert mode. She had that deer in the headlight looks, lol.. But, I am gonna catch her soon.. ;)

Thanks for sharing that moment with us, it's great :D Really touches the heart to see them playing together!

Top Bottom