How's Bounty music?

Reaction score
Hi there,

Anyone know much about Bounty Music own brand ukuleles? I am thinking of getting a friend an ukulele for her birthday and saw some on Bounty Music and they seem to have their own brand uke as well. Otherwise I was going to get it from MGM and was thinking between the Kala KA - S and KA 15S. Thanks. I have a KA-S and I think it's a great beginner uke but not the KA 15S.:confused:

I don't know about the Bounty brand, but I bought a Makala MK-S from Bounty Music last week. I was sad to hear that they were out of stock. I would have bought one from MGM, but my budget was tight and MGM didn't have anything in my limited price range. I would have loved to have gotten the Kala KA-S!

If you want something in particular, I would suggest emailing MGM and asking him. He doesnt have everything he sells on the site. Talk to him. Give him a price range of what you are looking to spend and I'm sure he'll steer you in the right direction. I recently bought an 8-string Kala from him which he doesnt have listed on the site.

Went with what I know!

Thanks guys for your input. I got some other friends to go in with me for the uke and ended up with MGM since I have bought strings from him and he is always so good with emails.
Mahalo.

Top Bottom