New Recordings!

drbekken

Reaction score
In case someone should be interested, I'd like to tell everybody that I just finished recording 24 old jazz, blues, ragtime & vaudeville songs...which will be released for streaming sometime throughout the summer. If I can manage it, I will also make cds available. I promise to get back to you with details as soon as possible. Thanks for all the positive feedback from the UU community!
peace,
docB

sorry doc, I'm a technological wasteland...what does 'released for streaming' mean? Does that mean we can digitally download em or something???

Mate you can put me down as #1 customer and groupie. Your stuff is absolutely fabulous and inspiring brother. You're the best thing I've seen on youtube in many a moon. I personally hope you make some CDs because I will buy more than a few to pass on to friends and hapless acquaintances for whom, an education in what music is really about is long overdue.

Keep spreading the joy doc. You're awesome mate.

Not wanting to embarrass you completely, but here's a couple of honkers for those who haven't seen em yet...

Last edited:
I also want on the list for CDs. I really appreciate your talent and you sharing it with us. Thanks, man!

Wow!

That is true jazz artistry - the kind we hear down here in New Orleans all the time, but never of that caliber on an ukulele!

In the second video, it looks like you might be sporting a New Orleans Jazz Fest shirt. Were you down here in Dixie and I didn't know? (please say no).

Thanks, folks....
Yes, Southcoastukes, I've been to NOLA a few times, but mainly as a piano player. I had the privilege of working occasionally for people like Eddie Bo and Marva Wright in Europe, and came over to the US to visit them and others. The ukulele is some kind of 'new hobby' for me - a happy rediscovery of an instrument I used to play when I was a kid & youngster.

Top Bottom