Original "The Next Reel" on Ohana Vita Uke

man that was awesome! love those vitas

That's really beautiful John!! I love the look and sound of the vita.. you should not put it in my eye and earshot anymore.. Too dangerous! :) It's so pretty!!.. Thanks for sharing!!

Beautiful setting too..

It's a Cracker John, and the vita...gotta love a Vita. Are you strung with concert strings or soprano- mine does not make that same tone so curiosity has gotten the best of me.

Thank you, Carrie and Dave!

re: strings - good question! I don't know. I bought the uke last autumn, and Dave - who sold it to me - hadn't played it much so it still had the factory issued Aquila Nylguts on it. So - whatever Ohana puts on the ukulele when it leaves the factory is what I have on it. Ohana calls it a concert, but the scale is exactly the same length as my other sopranos, so I can't tell you!

Thank you, Carrie and Dave!

re: strings - good question! I don't know. I bought the uke last autumn, and Dave - who sold it to me - hadn't played it much so it still had the factory issued Aquila Nylguts on it. So - whatever Ohana puts on the ukulele when it leaves the factory is what I have on it. Ohana calls it a concert, but the scale is exactly the same length as my other sopranos, so I can't tell you!

The strings are Aquila Nylguts.

It has a soprano scale and uses soprano strings. It has a concert sized body though.

Brilliant John. Lovely melody mate and some real sweet pickin there. More awesomeness....the vita sounds fab too.

Top Bottom