London busk

GForce83

Reaction score
Anyone fancy joining me in my hobby of playing on Waterloo Bridge on sunny Sunday afternoons?

hey dude im moving to london in september. ill def go with ya

Huzaah !!!

Although I'm not going for a bit now because I done gone broke one of my ankles (and I only ever had 2 in the first place)

But I could play sitting down ............

During the year I think my and my brother are going to London for a Wombles match (Wimbledon Bishop Stortford hopefully) and go see some of the uke shops for a day. I could meet you for a jam then maybe.

i did a uke shop hunt last year in london was wank man, went to hobgoblin music they had v.poor selection and were rude!

i did a uke shop hunt last year in london was wank man, went to hobgoblin music they had v.poor selection and were rude!

Great news. I was hoping I might stroll (or hobble depending on xray results) in to a uke shop empty handed and emerge with a Bushman concert jenny under my arm and a smile on my face. I'm going to check out Duke Of Uke next time I'm in Spitalfields as I end up having lunch meetings when I'm in town quite a bit.

Great news. I was hoping I might stroll (or hobble depending on xray results) in to a uke shop empty handed and emerge with a Bushman concert jenny under my arm and a smile on my face. I'm going to check out Duke Of Uke next time I'm in Spitalfields as I end up having lunch meetings when I'm in town quite a bit.

Ooh, Jenny's are niice... Would this be a rare occurance? I might have to check that place out.

Top Bottom