"Lonesome Valley"

I thought maybe it was your headwear that made you so good, but I've got a hat like that so that's not it. Another good one.

Oh man-this one is solid! Excellent tune by itself, made better by Eugene- thanks for posting it up. If you get a chance- could you measure your action at the 12th fret on this one? I think I am to low to do the fan strumming...which sounds soooooo good here. Could just be that I am not practicing enough, but I am starting to believe it is my ax.

Thanks for the clip Jake and for the comment.

For those that might not be aware, that footage is from Pete Seeger's 'Rainbow Quest' program. Shanachie have actually re-released 6 DVDs worth of shows from that short lived series in the 60's. Absolutely brilliant stuff and some incredible musicians chatting around the coffee table and jamming. For any fan of traditional folk music or just any lover of music, these shows are treasures and I can't recommend them highly enough. :)

Fabulous job Eugene! I love this song, and I love your version of it! Ol' Aaron makes a fine sounding uke too. Keep 'em coming my friend.

Aloha Bruddah Eugene,
wow you snuck a few by me again...Awesome playing as usual...and that new beansprout sounds awesome....sycamore I believe...Just beautiful mate!! Cheers MM Stan

Thanks Eugene, that's a fun one. Good luck.
Don

Thanks Frankie, Stan and Don. You guys are awesome. Frankie, mate, I totally agree, Aaron is a top notch builder and I can't seem to keep this little one out of my hands...it's just like Eugenie... got curves in all the right places..He he. Cheers fellas!

Top Bottom