KPK uke availablility?

guitarsnrotts

Reaction score
Haven't seen any new ones on the market for a while. Any word on future availability?

I talk with Jason "localz.kine", (he sell KPK on ebay), and he stay out of business until ends of July. So, he gonna sell KPk in your new website, on construction. I will make an order to an new KPK pineapple soprano when he come back ;)

The word I get is august...either Ken or Jason are the only ones to get them from....in the US....I will talk to him soon...came to my house a few weeks ago..

I have steadily seen one or two at a time on Ebay, don't remember who had them, don't think it was Jason, but they were the same prices. I saw in another post a few months back that Hawaiianmusicsupply was considering carrying them again. Don't know if they are still thinking that way or not.

I'd like to see them back on the market too, I love my Melokia solid mahogany concert ( same factory, different name & mahogany instead of acacia). Always wished I'd gotten a pineapple too and now it looks like I might after all.

No hurry for me. The July - August time frame is what I'm looking at for my next UAS fulfillment unless something spectacular comes along.

Top Bottom