Sell/Buy/Trade your Uke strings

Fred Miu

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I have 4 sets of strings that I will never use because they are not my type of strings. The C string (3rd) is an aluminum wound string, and I use all nylon.
I have 2 sets of D'addario ukulele strings, 1 GHS Hawaiian strings, and 1 Kamaka ukulele string set. All for a Tenor ukulele.

Im not going to sell for a high price, but not low. PM me or post up if anyone is interested. It does me no use sitting here not being used.

okay! Thanks guys!

-Fred

are the D'Addario's the same one's that Jake and Aldrine use?

yes they are, but i have different strings.

ukulele123 said:
how much is shipping and handling?

that depends on where you are.

and a note, i am sorry for those that were wanting to buy from me, those from guam, but some members from the ukulele club at my school really needed some strings. so i dont have strings anymore, apologizes.

i will close this thread soon, unless someone wants me to keep just in case they want to sell strings, then i will change the name of this topic.

i jus wen notice dis thread ... i still get 2 sets of kamaka hi g, wound c tenor strings i no like (cuz of da wound C). $8 gets you both sets. (I'll cover standard shipping). If you jus like one set how about $5. pm me if you like um.

Top Bottom