Who do you want to win?

• Giants

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Patriots

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

pfestejo1

Reaction score
Something to change it up a bit...I think next years Super Bowl..Aldrine should play during the halftime...So who do you think will take the championship..lets see them votes!!!

Who do you think will take it..My team did not make it so i really dont care, just like the funny commercials.Peace

Aldrine should definitely get next years halftime show.

The Patriots.

SD fan

Who do you think will take it..My team did not make it so i really dont care, just like the funny commercials.Peace

If you are born-raised Charger fan......this is probably the worst Super Bowl in history for the following reasons: (lets just forget about the SF v. SD super bowl........it didn't happen.)

1. Eli Manning insulted the Chargers by not playing for us....now he is the enemy and I really don't want his decision to lead to a Super Bowl win with any team.......ever! He is not really even that great anyways..

2. The Patriots have knocked the Chargers out of the Super Bowl 2 years in a row now.... I paid a lot of money to see this happen last year in SD an I am still bent about it....

If I had to say, I would go with the Patriots. If they win, they will not have much to play for next year.....which is good!!! I am sick of watching the Red Sox and the Patriots win!!!!!!! I would say that only a small percentage of the players on the Patriots will give it 100% next year if they go undefeated and win a Super Bowl this year..........in my opinion.

So yeh..........it is going to be about the ads for me this year..haaha I hope they are good!

1. Eli Manning insulted the Chargers by not playing for us....now he is the enemy and I really don't want his decision to lead to a Super Bowl win with any team.......ever! He is not really even that great anyways..

that was the best thing to happen to the chargers. Rivers>E. Manning anyday.

but i got a bet going on the Pats. so go PATRIOTS!

im going to move this topic to the general thread section.

im not a big fan on football, but patriots. since it was the first mentioned today.

Everyone wants to hate a winner. hahah

I don't like the Patriots, but if they're playing against the Giants, then you really can't stop destiny.

The Giants on their BEST day couldn't beat the Patriots back in Week 17. And Eli Manning was almost flawless that day.

35-21 Patriots.

I honestly just want the patriots to win to shut up all those '72 Dolphins who are clinging on to their status as the only undefeated team in the NFL.

Those guys get together and toast each other every year when the last undefeated team in the league loses and they've been doing that for over 30 years.

What a sad bunch.

GO PATS!

i will root for the giants. and only because i hate the cheater-ass patriots with a passion. almost as much as i hate the raiders.

i am not watching the superbowl for the game. i could care less at this point. i am only watching it for the commercials.

if you are in san diego and you take a listen outside, this is the quietest superbowl sunday in the last 15 years.

... ok so maybe the rain has something to do with the lack of barbecueing haha.

i will root for the giants. and only because i hate the cheater-ass patriots with a passion. almost as much as i hate the raiders.

i am not watching the superbowl for the game. i could care less at this point. i am only watching it for the commercials.

if you are in san diego and you take a listen outside, this is the quietest superbowl sunday in the last 15 years.

... ok so maybe the rain has something to do with the lack of barbecueing haha.

I feel for you SD guys. I don't really like the Patriots, I just dislike the 72 Dolphins more.

Eli is not my favorite, but did play a great game......but yea....down with the Pats!! They will forever be the team that blew a perfect season.....ouch!!

Top Bottom