A Nice Surprise

Fred Leask

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago a freind was visiting from California.
While he was here I solved a little computer problem he was having with his Mac Book.
Today a package from Amazon arrived. I thought this strange as I had not ordered anything from Amazon.
So I opened it. Inside was a gift from my freind who has since flown back to California.
It was a CD. Eddie Vedder Ukulele Songs complete with a hard back song book :)

That's a cool friend. I'm lucky to get a 'thanks' when I fix someone's computer.

Nice surprise. Must be great to have a friend like that! Sometimes Karma works!

A couple of weeks ago a freind was visiting from California.
While he was here I solved a little computer problem he was having with his Mac Book.
Today a package from Amazon arrived. I thought this strange as I had not ordered anything from Amazon.
So I opened it. Inside was a gift from my freind who has since flown back to California.
It was a CD. Eddie Vedder Ukulele Songs complete with a hard back song book :)

What's the song book like? Is it just the lyrics, or does it have uke chords too?
–Lori

Aloha Fred,
Wow that was really cool...you have a great friend, hope you enjoy and thanks for sharing...MM Stan

Lori,
The book is just the lyrics with a lot of cool pics as well.

Also I have just read the delivery note from Amazon.
It says "This delivery represents part of your gift. The other portion is being sent separately"
So watch this space?

What a pleasant friend. This will never happen to be because i cant fix a thing.

Lori,
The book is just the lyrics with a lot of cool pics as well.

Also I have just read the delivery note from Amazon.
It says "This delivery represents part of your gift. The other portion is being sent separately"
So watch this space?

OOOO...suspense the dreaded waiting! Keep us informed!

Top Bottom