The KIVA Cup, Ukulele Players United to Decrease World Suck Challenge

hoosierhiver

Reaction score
Good job, Mike. Since joining, I have made 19 loans. It really makes me feel good to do these loans and then to see them get repaid. Lets me know that people appreciate the Kiva program.

Just made a loan to a rural grocery in Peru.
789114.jpg

Oh great ! Thanks for doing that for me. Widowed at 39 with seven children and working hard to get the younger ones through school, felt she just had to be given the help. What is great is that when I did this a few hours back I was the second person on her loan list, a short while later I got notification that her loan is now fully funded. Perfect. I feel I've been given a second shot at life and so glad to be able to help someone, even in such a small way, to take control of theirs too.

Oh great ! Thanks for doing that for me. Widowed at 39 with seven children and working hard to get the younger ones through school, felt she just had to be given the help. What is great is that when I did this a few hours back I was the second person on her loan list, a short while later I got notification that her loan is now fully funded. Perfect. I feel I've been given a second shot at life and so glad to be able to help someone, even in such a small way, to take control of theirs too.

It's even better when they pay back the loan, you realise they are doing alright.

Top Bottom