WTB: Flea Concert Scale ASAP!!

yotaman775

Reaction score
I would like to buy a flea does anyone have one that they would like to part with? Thank you very much!!

Lovely koa topped flea concert on Fleamarketmusic, about 30% of the way down the marketplace. I bought a Mele soprano from the guy....good guy. Has a stable crack though.

Koa Flea Special – concert scale

Continuing to simplify, I am selling my 2006 Koa Flea Special M40 Concert Scale uke. Scale is 15.5 in, which I find a little easier to play than a standard soprano. This one has a solid koa top, walnut neck, rosewood fingerboard with standard frets (much nicer than the molded fingerboard on the standard Flea), bubinga bridge, and Grover 4B tuners. The uke sounds and plays great with the Aquila Nylagut strings that are on it, and the only thing that keeps it from being perfect is a 2 in. very tight and stable crack in the top in the area between the bridge and the lower edge. The crack does not extend to the edge of the top, and has been stable for the 3 years I have owned this uke. You could have it glued and cleated, but it is very hard to see and does not seem to be going anywhere. I replaced the flimsy Fleabag with a semi-soft case for more protection. $225 plus $15 shiping in the U.S., or pick-up is possible if you are in the D.C. - Baltimore area. Yes, it is possible to have too many ukuleles. Mahalo.

Price: $225
Name: Stephen Poe
Telephone: 410-798-5084
E-mail: spoefish@mindspring.com
Posted On: 6/13/2011

That is actually a pretty good deal. If only I had unlimited funds and time.

Good luck on your quest. I will make a prediction. As soon as you buy one at least three other are going to pop up for sale.

Top Bottom