Ukulele resources in Spanish?

technicolorful

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I've been on UU for a little while now but never posted because I'm not really a forum person.

Anyway, I'm currently studying abroad in Argentina and have somehow inspired my Colombian housemate to take up the ukulele! She's never played a musical instrument before but has always wanted to try and is incredibly excited to learn. In fact she already went out and bought herself a uke. The problem is that, sadly, there seems to be a lack of good tutorial, video, tab, or otherwise ukulele-related websites in Spanish and she doesn't speak or understand any English. I can teach her a bit myself but there's only so much I can do, especially with my Spanish vocabulary somewhat lacking in that area.

Does anyone know of any resources out there in Spanish to learn ukulele? Or at the very least, videos in English with Spanish subtitles? I'm going to give her a chord chart but she needs to start at the very beginning, with strumming lessons, a bit of theory, etc.

Any and all suggestions are welcome at this point, because I really want to help her and don't know what to do.

Thanks so much! :D
Marissa

Aloha Marissa,
Just stopping by to welcome you to the active posting side on the the UU forums...hope you will be around more often..Happy Strummings..MM Stan

I really enjoy 'ukeclases'. Very nice videos, easily understood, well paced. Am practicing 'La Bamba'. Me gusta mucho!
Thanks for posting this suggestion, Dirk.

Top Bottom