Pono Koa Concert - PKC

Mouthy1

Reaction score
Okay, my shopping spree has forced me to pick 3 more ukes I have to sell. This on is a Pono Koa concert with Ebony heastock and I think fretboard. Ebony Black buttons and bindings. Has a very nice rosette and Koolau gold strings. Some very nice flaming on the front and it is a gorgeous uke. Very nice Koa. It is model PKC only as it is an older model they did. Very mellow voice with great action. Very easy to play. Has a small crack in the finish that is about 1/4 of an inch on the butt but it hasn't moved in two and a half years so I am not worried about it growing. Other than that it is better than perfect! Love it but got my KoAloha and Kanilea and have to start movin' ukes!

Want $325 locally or or $335 shipped(I will cover the rest of the shipping with a beat up soft shell hard case)

It is the Koa one on the right. The one on the left is a Mohagany version. 5th picture is the small crack in the finish. It is a gorgeous uke and pictures aren't doing it any justice.

Attachments

• PICT0115.jpg
    PICT0115.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 159
  • PICT0110.jpg
    PICT0110.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 124
  • PICT0109.jpg
    PICT0109.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 124
  • PICT0113.jpg
    PICT0113.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 119
  • PICT0117.jpg
    PICT0117.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
More pictures

I will try to get more pictures on here, lets see how it goes after several margarita's?!

It is the one on the right and the close up headstock is of the mohagany one but they look the same.

Attachments

• PICT0119.jpg
    PICT0119.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 27
  • PICT0112.jpg
    PICT0112.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 45
  • PICT0116.jpg
    PICT0116.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 29
Want $325 locally or or $335 shipped(I will cover the rest of the shipping with a beat up soft shell hard case)

Are you local to Santa Monica, CA? I have to say, I am intrigued by the Koa Pono you got ...

Darn, I was just in Santa Monica this weekend. I live in Seattle so not local. It is a great uke. I have had it longer than any uke in my vast collection for a reason.

Responded to your pm poiboy! You poi thing you.

Thought this sucker would be long gone. Kinda glad it isn't but at the same time, need to pay for some of those K's I just bought!!!uggg..

Sorry out camping in the sticks. Yes solid, yes still have, yes it is sweet!!!

Bumpity bump

I don't like to bump but I am wanting to move some ukes.

Top Bottom