what the postman brought today !

webby

Reaction score
dolphins.jpg

I've already put aquila conerts on the blue one in this photo because its action was pretty right, the green one needs a poompteenth taken off the saddle, and then it will get aquilla sopranos, so i can do a comparison between the sounds.

I will do video reviews and sound tests for you later but i couldn't wait to show the first pic of the new babies.

these are the first of a larger batch destined for primary school kids in the outback.

I'm keeping the blue one, for me, those chunky strings just make it sweet, but more of that later..... i'm off to play them.

Last edited:
Ya cant beat the dolphins!!! iPUT AQUILA SOPRANOS on mine but everyone says concerts are the better...cant wait to here what it sounds like!

They're so smiley :)

Speaking of the dolphin's, tomorrow after my university exam i'm popping over to the music shop and buying one for a lady I'm seeing. Its her birthday and I want to get her something special :)

Yay for a DOUBLE New Uke Day!

I gotta say again, anyone who is able to spread the aloha through Ukuleles is a great person, I admire those who put Ukes in the hands of kids who might not have had the chance to learn before that!

Ya cant beat the dolphins!!! iPUT AQUILA SOPRANOS on mine but everyone says concerts are the better...cant wait to here what it sounds like!

Well, its an amazing difference, both are good for different reasons, It's too hard to explain in words so i'll get busy making the review videos.

But they are both awesome, better than I had even imagined.

videos to follow...........

Aloha Webby,
When buying a batch of any level ukes...play all of them side to side and choose the gem of the bunch for yourself...I bought over a dozen ukes of the same type and kept the two best
sounding ones...when you play them side to side you will hear that they all sound different....Congratulations...and have fun and enjoy...Happy Strummings..MM Stan

Top Bottom