Mini Pineapple

Bradford

Reaction score
With all the YouTube videos showing people playing mini ukes, I decided to join the fun. Spent the last three days building this pineapple. I have to admit, it was agood use of 4A koa that was otherwise to small to use. Here are the particulars;

Total length 12.5 "
Body length 5.5 "
Body width 3.75
Scale length 200 mm
nut width 1.06 "

Brad

Attachments

• Mini P 005.jpg
    Mini P 005.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 190
  • Mini P 007.jpg
    Mini P 007.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 168
  • Mini P 002.jpg
    Mini P 002.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 222
  • Mini P 003.jpg
    Mini P 003.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 155
:drool: . . . . . .

I want it wahhhh! How much?? :cool: :iwant: Amy P would love to have it for a pet.

Looks like it would fit in a carry on. Not that I can afford to go anywhere.

Are you keeping it for a show display or for yourself? It is too too cute!

Sound sample please. Do you tune it to like H?

oh Brad...you gotta make some more of these. Please!!! I want one too!!!!!! Brilliant work mate.

With all the YouTube videos showing people playing mini ukes, I decided to join the fun. Spent the last three days building this pineapple. I have to admit, it was agood use of 4A koa that was otherwise to small to use. Here are the particulars;

Total length 12.5 "
Body length 5.5 "
Body width 3.75
Scale length 200 mm
nut width 1.06 "

Brad

Dude, that is just all sorts of incredible... you wouldn't happen to be interested in selling that :)
I think it'd be just the perfect size to go with the new baby coming soon- (maybe to put near him, but not touch!)

I'm in! I want one too! How does it sound?

Look out Brad....hope you haven't started something you can't finish...he he...that can of worms has lots of worms inside.....We're all queuing up mate!!!!!! Yummmmmmmmmmyyyy!!!!!

That is sweet Brad.

Taking Preorders? :shaka:

hope you will make a bunch....no way I'm getting ahead of all those who asked already...Thanks for sharing....it looks awesome...MM Stan...

Thanks guys, I'll try and do a video tomorrow. I have been playing it all day and my fingers are really sore. It is a lot of fun! It is tuned one octave higher than regular ukes, get some of these and some tin whistles and you are set.

Brad

hope you will make a bunch....no way I'm getting ahead of all those who asked already...Thanks for sharing....it looks awesome...MM Stan...

Ditto what Stan said and ubercute!

So cute. I can't take it. Need Pokemon... need puppies... need kittens... please, anything less cute than that mini-pineapple...

So very cute! :iwant: one!

I'm actually looking for someone to make an Ukulele charm for my newly acquired charm bracelet!

I'm just clarifying to all that I have first dibs or at least first right of refusal.. Brad, are you going to do CUSTOM pineapplinos? Can you do an Amy version so it will fit my tummy better? LOLOLOLOLOL, I crack myself up!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Seriously, customs? You must have a lot of little pieces of great tonewoods...

MGM had a pin up for auction, you could call, I don't think it sold.

Ah, thanks! I'm in the UK so unsure of timezone differences, what's his email? Never bought something from him before!

Top Bottom