Jive Aces, Bring Me Sunshine

I love this song! Especially the Jive Aces version. Sorry, but I don't have the chords. Maybe Ian does. I think he is on this group.

The Jive Aces have a tutorial for this song on YouTube as well - or you can find the chords on the Dr. Uke site.

Dr. Uke has it in A major with a modulation to B flat major half way through. The Jive Aces play the entire piece in B flat - which makes it easier on their sax and trombone players.

Did anyone else notice that his case probably cost more than the ukulele? THAT is a beautiful thing.

But without ukes. Begs the question... anyone have the chords?
It's one of those perfect uke three chord songs - in F here at ukulele-wikiwiki but you could easily transpose it to C if you're Bb averse. :)

My bad, key is Bb, saw all the F7, Bb, C7 and leaped to conclusions. The good news is that makes it easier to transpose to C - vocally at least.

John

Last edited:
That's one of the best videos I recall seeing in quite a while. Like the song, too. I'm going to have to learn that one...

If Mr. Prima played an Ukulele....
It is my understanding that if you add them on the YouTube they will hit you with all kinds of Scientology, but this video is the best I have seen in days...so I added them.

it is a great fun song to do!...wish i had the bass, piano,horns, and drums as well! and a better voice! oh, and cool dancers!! ha!!

Top Bottom