What's in the BOX game...

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
Ok.. WTH is in this Box.

Hint: Yes, of course it is Uke related...

Guess here..

P1040625.jpg

Your new hula skirt????????????

A gift for me? You shouldn't have!

So far, there are two of you correct. And for the record, a hula, or grass skirt that would fit me would no come usps, because I think their weight limit is 70lbs. It definitely would be in a much larger box than that..

the 1st correct answer was stuff..

The 2nd correct answer is:

P1040626.jpg

So far, there are two of you correct. And for the record, a hula, or grass skirt that would fit me would no come usps, because I think their weight limit is 70lbs. It definitely would be in a much larger box than that..

the 1st correct answer was stuff..

The 2nd correct answer is:

P1040626.jpg

How in the world did she fit in that box?

Shes pretty flexible. But, after she got in it, we had a hard time fitting the uke in there with her...

Here's a sound sample.. Intonation is a wee off, but, had a nice warm, mellow tone.. lol.. I wonder if I can install a pickup in this one? Hmmm.. ;)

I think the KoAloha one is alot smaller. If I remember, about half the size of this one..

Ha, cool sound sample. Better watch it you don't loose it between the couch coushins (like the remote).
Dogs seem to like the ukulele don't they. Every time I start practicing my dog will come upstairs and lay on the floor next to me......everytime.

Aloha Tudorp,
Nice ukulele, that would'nt be the "Tiny Tim" model, would it?. Or perhaps "Pee Wee Herman"? hahaha.....................BO.......................

Last edited:
I got to find name for it. I think this one is a boy, and it's name is leaning toward "Aphid". ;)

Top Bottom