Real Time Uke Talk

granduser1000

Reaction score
Aloha Mai Kakou,

I hope I'm posting this in the right category (If not, then please feel free to delete) ... Hawaiian Kine Music has recently incorporated a chat room on their website... If you wanna talk in real time about ukuleles and other music stuff then come on by...

Perhaps one of these days, Ukulele Underground will incorporate a real time chat room of it's own...

E hele mai 'okou e wala'au me ia'u...

http://HawaiianKineMusic.tk/

Last edited:
Aloha Bruuddah Ian,
Congratulations, Love the site, to contribute to the site...can it be your my work or others published works...worried about the copyright issues..Mahalo brah...awesome....MM Stan

Aloha Braddah Stan,

I have yet to create a section for personal songs/songs in da making... Currently, I am only adding Hawaiian and local music. My hope is that da local braddahs in Hawaii dat own da copyrights will let it slide... I could use all the help I could get. Therefore, you may submit any Hawaiian and local songs and I will gladly add it to the website...

Maybe it would be easier to communicate on the site... E hele mai 'oe

Mahalo.
Ian

Last edited:
Looks like a good site, UU does have a chat room where they hold "Jams" in the evenings US time, I'm in the UK so have made it to a few, and they're really good :D

Sweet... Where on UU is it??? I would love to jump in some time... Mahaloz for da input...

Sweet... Where on UU is it??? I would love to jump in some time... Mahaloz for da input...

The top thread in this forum is called "UU Mini Jams" and they post the url whenever they open the chat room up for the night!

I can't seem to find it... Perhaps it's only visible to VIP members??? I guess I'll apply for VIP membership... lol... thanks again

Oh! It was the top thread in the Uke Talk category... I thought it was in the main forum directory... Thanks so much I really appreciate it!

Top Bottom