Goldbox coming up

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
Kohala Soprano uke for $25 coming up at 8am Pacific time this morning on gold box deals.

What kind of quality are these? Can you compare to any brands? How about if you compare to say a Mainland?

Last edited:
those are the Lanikai basic ones and I think they sound good! sort of like Lanikai's makala

This was the first uke I got at Christmas and you know it does have a sweet tone. I returned it to guitar center only to save money when I got the cordoba but now I have neither. I think for twenty five bucks its a dynamite little soprano. I might just get me one to have around... I dont know if I need more ukes around the house so probably won't but if someone wants a starter uke, this is pretty darn good for twenty five bucks. You aren't likely to find a cheaper deal out there.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads-up!

Of course it's for $24.99, not $25.00. So you have to buy something else if you want the SuperSaver shipping. :)

Good excuse to pick up a Snark, or maybe "The Daily Ukulele". Can't have too many of either.

JJ

Of course it's for $24.99, not $25.00. So you have to buy something else if you want the SuperSaver shipping. :)

Good excuse to pick up a Snark, or maybe "The Daily Ukulele". Can't have too many of either.
Or if you want to cheap out, check this site:

http://www.filleritem.com/

"Certain items at Amazon.com qualify for free shipping, but sometimes the purchase falls short of the minimum $25 needed to receive the free shipping. Enter the amount you need to see a list of products that qualify for free shipping."

Currently it looks like the cheapest eligible item is $ .33.

Top Bottom