I need some floor scraps...

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hey guys.. I am looking for someone to help me out with a project I want to dive into. I want to make several mini ukes. Is there any of you guys out there that can fix it up with some floor scraps to make these things. I will gladly pay ya for the scrap I can use. What I need to do these is:

1/8" (or so) mahogany, Acacia, maple etc. 4" X 5" X 1/8" to make some tops and backs. Some rosewood scraps to make bridges, and fretboard. For the fretboard they will need to be 5" or so long by 1" or so wide. scrap small fret wire scraps. Also some scraps to make necks 6" or so long by 1.5" or so wide by inch or so deep (to make necks). Also if ya have any small really thin 1/16" or so thick rosewood (for headstock veneer) would be awesome. Scrap little bitty dot scraps, or very small scrap pieces I can cut some dots with.. Just stuff like that.. If you have a bunch of small scraps like that ya sweep up or toss, I would LOVE to get my hands on that foder to make these little ukes from. Again, if ya want to come up with a fair price per pound or so build scraps I will be glad to pay my way. Please pm me if ya have anything like that that can help me start a project like this. I would like to make several of these little mini ukes...

Thanks guys... Can't wait to play with this project.. ;)

God Bless

Anyone? Help, help... ;)

Just any small scrap... Again, I'd gladly pay a fair price per lbs for shop floor scrap in woods, fret wire cut offs, etc. rosewood, mahogany, acacia, etc..

Any scrap peices would help with the project..

Hey Chief,
my brother works at a cabinet shop and packs home a 'sh%t load of wood from dumpster diving - lots and lots of nifty stuff - am sure can set you up - pm me with your address and wish list!
Ed G

Top Bottom