Sailor Brand SPK-T <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuprin

Reaction score
Selling off a few tenors as I don't play them very often. Bought this from Uke Republic a few months ago. Plays great, intonation is very good. Sailor is made in the USA by a well respected luthier.

Specs:
Solid spruce top
Solid poplar back & sides (upgraded to a kawazinga veneer)
Upgraded to peghead tuners

I bought it for $495 with a gigbag. I'm including a hardshell case instead. Looking to get $375 for it, shipping to the continental US included.

Sailor2.jpg

Sailor1.jpg

Sailor3.jpg

Sound sample:

Couple more pictures (note: gigbag in pictures has been replaced by a hardshell case):

Sailor1.jpg

Sailor2.jpg

Sailor3.jpg

Aw, Man, Chris, you're killing me! That baby ought to sell pretty fast, especially w/the upgrades you added. The kawazinga, just stunning & with pegheds as well. Someone is gonna get a GREAT deal!

Hi Chris, You're a very talented man. I love your playing and the ukulele is very beautiful. I'd be interested but I have too many other sticks in the fire right now. But thanks for the song, it made my day.

Of course you posted yours for sale, right after I placed an order with Mike for one of my own. I hope someone snatches this up fast, it's a great deal!

Very sweet indeed, an absolute steal.

Hi Chris (not interested in the uke. though it's pretty and as is your wont, being sold at a crazy low price). Just wanted to say thanks for the song, that's my favourite modern song for the uke by a fair way. Your playing is brilliant.

Hi Chris, You're a very talented man. I love your playing and the ukulele is very beautiful. I'd be interested but I have too many other sticks in the fire right now. But thanks for the song, it made my day.

Hi Chris (not interested in the uke. though it's pretty and as is your wont, being sold at a crazy low price). Just wanted to say thanks for the song, that's my favourite modern song for the uke by a fair way. Your playing is brilliant.

Thanks!!!!

Okay, last price drop before it hits eBay. $300, hardcase and shipping to continental US included. That's close to $200 below what I paid. Keep in mind these ukes are available by pre-order only at this point!

This kept whispering "Buy Me" to me every day, all day for the past few days. It screamed loudly this morning. I've PM'd you.

If I had a spare £300 (for postage & customs) I'd snap this up, however I've bought 3 new ukes recently. Really is a beautiful uke. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom