Just converted my new girlfriend to the ukulele, and she's hooked!

monty

Reaction score
I'm feeling pretty proud of myself, bought this girl a makala soprano for her birthday this weekend... and by the end of the night we were officially dating. She just told me that since I went home today, she's been playing nonstop. Ukulele addict? I think so!

:D I'm so happy i've found someone that loves music like me!

Nice work, a new Girlfriend and a new uke addict. Thats an impressive nights work.... and congrats!!
Cheers -F

that's awesome! and congratulations!

Always great to hear someone sharing the love of the Uke! And you got a girlfriend to! That's just excellent!

Aloha Monty,
Congrats, wow that's a fast rebound...new girlfriend...holy smokes...good to hear...yes the ukulele clinched the deal eh..ha ha thanks for sharing,,, MM Stan

Last edited:
Hmmmmm, since I am so old, been wondering about doing that if I had to go to an assisted living facility. Soooooo, that just might work!

Ow! if it was a Kamaka you might already be married! rsrsrsr :)

Congratulations!

Hehe, thanks for the kind words gang. She's a special lady, ballerina and now a uke player to boot!

Congrats Monty! Awesome you have someone to share music with man. I am thinking of getting one for my wife for our 7th anniversary later this year and hopefully she gets hooked too!

Top Bottom