An Old Good Friend and Member...

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
Ahnko Honu...where are you???? I see he is still trying to sell his
ukulele on Craigslist....I know he was with the pinepple club here..check the
avatar.....I hope he is doing fine, last I heard he had some health issues..Hope he is still playing....:):shaka::music::music:
Malama Pono Ahnko Honu.. and A Hui Ho...
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/msg/2461337529.html

Eh, I no he was checking in on his YT channel . . . mebbe lev'um one note ova dea o sumpting.

Really miss Ahnko! He passed the pineapple variety of UAS on to me & its just about all I look for these days! I replied to his Craigslist ad w/a message as well.

Yeah Bruddah Stan, like Danny said, he's still active on his youtube account. Set yourself up one and write him a message on his homepage mate.

Yeah Bruddah Stan, like Danny said, he's still active on his youtube account. Set yourself up one and write him a message on his homepage mate.
Aloha Eugene,
I know nothing of You Tube...can you just sign up for comments or do you have to have a video account??? not sure how it works....thank you if you can enlighten me..mm stan

yeah Stan, you gotta have an account. But you can do it easily enough with your email address and create a password. It's pretty easy to do...shucks, if I can do it, you can Stan!

Ahnko actually sent a message to me a couple of weeks back and subscribed. he also has posted a couple of comments to my clips too. So he's still around but, yeah, haven't seen him on the UU at all...

Aloha Eugene,
I know nothing of You Tube...can you just sign up for comments or do you have to have a video account??? not sure how it works....thank you if you can enlighten me..mm stan

Stan, You don't need to post any videos to get an account if that is what you mean.

Top Bottom