Just Got My Sailor - 1st Pics

Captain_Lovehandles

Reaction score
It was really sunny and bright, but here are the first shots of my Sailor Eucalyptus (spruce top) Tenor. I JUST met up with Sailor Jim to pick it up!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Very nice! The sailor is a nice boy.

Lovely! Can't wait to hear your first tune w/it.

Zowie, it looks like the tenor version of the Sailor soprano my wife just got. Terrific ukes, excellent designs.

I am so jealous. I am still waiting for mine. Hopefully soon.

Beautiful, congratulations on your Sailor.

I am loving the sound of this uke. It's my first tenor uke and I'm having to adjust a bit to the size, being a concert guy for so long. But it's just beautiful.

So glad you love it, been waiting to see a few more in people's hands. I'm still around 7-8 weeks away from my Sailor, gonna be a long wait.

That's awesome! Is Loprinzi making these?

There have been rumors, but officially only stated that they are made in America by a highly respected luthier.

Gorgeous!

Congrats on the new uke and condolences that you had to see and put up with Sailor Jim in order to get it.

That guy...

(I played one (I don't think it's that one) at UWC and really loved the sound of it. These are really nice instruments. And the logo ROCKS! *grin*)

Wow! Who knew Eucalyptus was so beautiful! My parents have tons of them in their backyard. Perhaps I should get a saw out... heh.

Seriously, that is a beautiful uke! ENJOY!
Cheers,
Skottoman

Top Bottom