Nalu Hokua Uke Update

Markr1

Reaction score
I have had my Nalu Hokua about 3 weeks now and just wanted to say I love it. I can't hardly put it down. It sounds great and plays really good tho I may take it and have the action lowered just a bit and don't know what type of bridge saddle it has but may look into having bone put on it. Does anyone know what the nut and saddle are made out of?? Do you know Stan? I'm still waiting on my Favilla Baritone I got on ebay for 200 bucks. I'll review it as soon as I get it and check it out. I know this is a Uke site but I also just bought a freaking cool 2000 Gibson Les Paul Standard flame sunburst in near mint from my local craigslist for $1200 and just saw one just like it sell on ebay for $2075. Man I got a deal.

Thanks Stan, I guess no reason to change them out then. I thought I would change with bone or Tusc but if it already has it then I'm alright. By the way I really like it.
Thanks Stan.

Aloha Mark,
Congrats on the Nalu, the head stock does look cool. Stan IS the MAN, isn't he? Will see him soon..................BO................

Moving this to Uke Talk, it's really not a review.

Top Bottom