Carbon fiber unibody tenor

Psychsurf

Reaction score
2kgei1.jpg

125m9ok.jpg

lots of pics and a vid here: http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?47012-First-Uke-done!-Carbon-fiber-unibody.

Not cosmetically perfect, but very cool and great sounding all the same. Have about $250 in materials in it (don't even want to think about the hours). Just need to finance my next project, so make offer!

If I was only healthy and could do that too..that is awesome..love the D soundhole and cutaway....wow... is the fretboard graphite too..MM Stan

Hmmmm, bet a sound clip might help sell it!

There is a sound clip on the link he provided. Sounds pretty cool and a bit different.

I like this uke. I bet you could kill zombies with that.

I would buy, but I'm funding a wedding. Best of luck.

Hello, I sent you a pm and just wondering if you got it?

Thanks!

TECH-TIP
One way you can check if someone may have read your PM is to look at the user's profile and see when their last activity was. If they haven't been on for a day or two, you can be sure they haven't read their PMs yet. If they have been on, they may have read them, or maybe not.
This TECH-TiP brought to you by a guy who needs to quit thinking about this board and practice more ;)

Hi, I'm sorry if I didn't get back to anyone. Didn't realize my PMs didn't auto notify me on this board! I decided to put it on ebay to let the market dictate the value. don't know about the rules regarding posting auction links, but it should be a pretty simple search.

Top Bottom