Is it true that mike is back? Happy day!

In this thread, Mike posted this:

"Aloha everyone. yes ebay store has been history but yes I still sell every ukr brand available thats I fell is worthy. I have been very ill from my recent liver failure but actually look great since i lost about 60 pounds.... one of these days i will do a before and after photo neverlesss i have full invemtory and will get a real website up as soon as i can.. Until then you can order anuything from a makala or a custom kanilea koaloha or any local makers uke from me. As for ebay I am done they are now charging 14% final value fees and with listing fees and paypal want 20% of your hard earned money... i say screw that call me pr email and you will not get a better setup ukulele with alll the accessories you need at a reasonable price.. yes the volume and reality of free true setups has ended as my accountant did a cost analyisis and we were virtually giving the ukes away at no profit with a REAL setup. My phone and email are listed below.....There is also a short 1 page website developing into a full blown huge ukulele mecca of any brand you want in the world....with setup.. aloha and thanks for all the lovely messages and emails of concern for my health Aloha and mahalo from kaneohe hawaii MGM

musicguymic@aol.com 808-927-7297
http://musicguymicukulele.com"

Top Bottom