71 Kamaka Rare Tiki

It's listed as an "antique".

If 40 years old is an antique, then that explains everything....

...man, I am OLD!

-Kurt

Someone in my ukulele class has one of those. Beautiful instrument (both his and the one on craigslist). Thanks for posting!

Stan, I'm still waiting for your "Kamaka baritone on Hawaii's craigslist at an outrageous price!" post. :)

Someone in my ukulele class has one of those. Beautiful instrument (both his and the one on craigslist). Thanks for posting!

Stan, I'm still waiting for your "Kamaka baritone on Hawaii's craigslist at an outrageous price!" post. :)
@kurt....hey that makes me a geezer....lol
@Mds725...yes In have one white label collecting dust....ha ha you might wait real long though...
@Poi doggie... I have a 72 tiki....I must have gotten a real good deal but not as good as.. my neighbor got his from his former school teacher for 175....9 years ago...

I think this is the same one that was on ebay about a week ago, for only like $750 or $800.

Yep. The seller had two Tiki's for sale. The first one went for $900 about a week ago. And then this one sold for $1805!! I bailed out at much much much earlier, but man, it would've been a nice addition to the collection.

And let's not push the "old" thing too far. By those calculations I'm worth about $2500. :D

Top Bottom