Fallen For You [an original]

I like it. It sounds like you did a second vocal track. Either that, or there's another guy on the other side of the camera singing backup. If you have another vocal track, don't be afraid to mix the vocals up. Your voice is fine. You don't need to bury it behind the uke.

thanks! yeah theres a second vocal track, im kinda new to it so i dont really know how i should mix my voice up for the background vocals

I'm thinking more that you should find a way to make the main vocals louder, not the backing vocal. Be confident and sing louder on the main track. Or an alternative is to record a set of the entire vocals as your second track, and then mix that higher and let it be the main vocal track.

Nice groove, good vibe..... I think it's a good song and well performed. My only suggestion would be to mix it up a little with a bridge, maybe..... something in Em or Am, just to give it a little movement? .... I dunno, something to think about - it's nice and simple and sweet, as is. Thanks for sharing....

hi dabid. You have a beautiful voice mate and that is a super sweet song.

Hi dabid, I am not the best critic in the world but.... you have a very good voice, and playing. Your uke and voice sounded very sweet. I agree with the other post that you could work on your video and recording skills but you got the musical talent dabid. I enjoyed it a lot.

thanks everyone all of you are all very helpful i appreciate the good comments =]

Top Bottom