My cover of Jake's original "6 in the Morning"

RyRod

Reaction score
This is one tough song to play. I have to shake my hand out every time I'm done.

The first time I listened to Jake play this song I had to learn it. It's just so soft and nice sounding...

I learned this song a long time ago but it took me this long to get it clean-ish enough to post.

Played on the Talsma Tenor with Southcoast Soft Light tenor strings.

Last edited:
Aloha Ryrod,
Good job, well done, cool..............................BO..........................

wow, excellent playing, man! I've seen some of your older videos and the steady improvement shows how much time you've been putting in on the instrument.... it's really paying off! Thoroughly enjoyed it, keep em coming.....

WOW! That was excellent. Beautiful and played perfectly. It is actually the first time I ever heard that tune and I am blown away. Thank you.

Wonderful job, Ryrod. One of Jake's better original compositions. A real challenge and you play it well.

Just beautiful. Thanks.

Wow...just great, don't suppose you tabbed it out? I would love to learn it.

Thank you sir! It's tabbed out somewhere..........

Wonderful job, Ryrod. One of Jake's better original compositions. A real challenge and you play it well.

Thanks Jon, it means a lot coming from someone of your caliber. I thought this thread was dead. Thanks for bringing it back!

I never heard that song from Jake, but you played it very well, it must take you quite practice to get it clean like this! Congrats!

Bao, this song took a ton of practice. I learned it a year ago. It's one of my favorite songs from Jake and I'm surprised that people say they've never heard it.

Just beautiful. Thanks.

No, thank you for watching!

Top Bottom