identify a ukulele

h-drix

Reaction score
A few posts the past few days have commented on a band called the king blues. ive listened to them for the past two years (i think) and for the past 10 months ive watched videos and looked at pics, but i cant seem to figure out the uke.

So far this is the best pic i can come up with, ive never seen the design at the top

n757645152_3753821_7352.jpg

thanks a lot.

damn, the logo is familiar, I just can't remember the maker -- as I recall it's not a real expensive maker either -- searched like crazy but found none yet, but I'm sure somebody sharper than me will recognize it :p

thanks a lot. thats been bothering me for awhile now. they're priced at around 200-250. not to bad. I might pick one up for when i go to college (that or the bushman or the ohana)

i played a soprano Vineyard at my local shop that had aquilas on it. i liked it, and I thought it was only $125...i might be a bit mistaken on the price, but I don't recall it costing that much.

Are Vineyard form the same factory as Ohana?

For what it's worth, the information that I've gathered suggests that Vineyard, Ohana, and Bushman ukes are one and the same. They come from the same assembly lines. They're just badged differently.

i played a soprano Vineyard at my local shop that had aquilas on it. i liked it, and I thought it was only $125...i might be a bit mistaken on the price, but I don't recall it costing that much.

oh the list price is 250, so yea im guessing the real price is around $125ish

Woah... From the first picture, I thought the logo was a nautilus. Does anyone else see that? HAHA

Top Bottom