For Sale: Pono MHT Tenor Ukulele <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

oolee

Reaction score
Read my review here: http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...ly-Pono-MHT-Video-to-Come&p=607470#post607470

Nothing has changed in that time. The uke never gets played because I purchased a banjo a month after buying the Pono. It's essentially been sitting in its case, getting properly humidified by me every couple of days. I strummed around for a few minutes today just to feel it again. Have to let it go. Banjo is the new thing for me, for now, at least.

SELLING FOR $490, we'll talk shipping, I'll probably cover it unless it's extraordinary.

This is an essentially new Pono MHT Mahogany Tenor Deluxe ukulele.
It has ebony bindings.
Gloss-finished all solid mahogany body.
Ebony fretboard and tuners.
Pearl inlays and headstock logo.
Abalone inlay around sound hole.
Ko'olau Deluxe Case
Perfect condition. Put Aquilas on not long ago, might ship with Worths if I decide to order them.
Will ship immediately, have sold on here and ebay before with great communication, etc, ask around, buyers know me.
Very pretty uke, mellow sound, I love it, I just don't play it, ever.

Contact here on forum, or through PM, could always talk through email following that.

Attachments

• P1000497.jpg
    P1000497.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 73
  • P1000496.jpg
    P1000496.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 81
  • P1000504.jpg
    P1000504.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 70
  • P1000499.jpg
    P1000499.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 61
  • P1000495.jpg
    P1000495.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 74
Ugh man don't get me started.
I bought a 5 string openback banjo from a builder in Arizona, Larry Hill, who goes by the trademark Helix. It's the most beautiful instrument I've bought, ever, easily, he walked me through every step of the building process, the guy is just a phenomenal mind, musician, and artisan.
Check out Helixbanjos.com just to see something innovative, guy was somewhat laughed at by the banjohangout forum members years ago, turns out he's doing insanely incredible work. He works with wood nobody else does, grapefruit, mango, koa -- my banjo is made of bamboo. Amazing voice.
Here's my page at the hangout with some lousy pics of the banjo and my Helix review can be found there as well
http://www.banjohangout.org/myhangout/photos.asp?id=60221

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom