Epiphone Nighthawk and Agile Harm 1 Electric Guitars

marymac

Reaction score
Ok, these aren't ukes but I thought I'd try here first since I know you all here.

I wanted to give the guitar a try, and electric guitar is just so dang sexy, but I really can't get used to the huge scale of these things. I've only been playing my ukes and never these guitars so I'm selling these two beauties. Both are brand new (purchased within the past 3 months) and pretty much unplayed. No pick marks or anything. The photos here are stock photos but if anyone's interested I'll take some photos of the real things tomorrow.

First up is an Epiphone Nighthawk in Transparent Black. It's got beautiful flame maple veneer and a cutaway on the back that makes it lightweight and a nicer fit against your side. This unique guitar has three pickups: "Slant NHT bridge humbucker, NSX single-coil middle pickup, and NHR mini-humbucker along with a 5-way pickup selector and push/pull coil-splitting for the humbuckers." (description from Epiphone) Very nice action on it. I'm including a nice Gator hard foam gigbag and it has Elixir 10s on it. Asking $350 plus shipping. Scale length: 25-1/2", Nut width: 1-11/16".

i-LMPqqWt-X3.jpg

i-73z9TKg-M.jpg

The second guitar is an Agile Harm 1 Mini-hum HC by Rondo Music. This is a semi-hollowbody guitar with two Alnico V mini-humbuckers, Grover tuners and a nice sunburst finish. Scale length is 24-3/4", neck is 1-5/8". Two volume controls, one tone control and a 3-way pickup selector switch. I have it set up for slide guitar right now but the action can be lowered easily. It's got Dr. Duck's 13's on it - heavier weight for the slide. I'll also include the nice soft-sided gigbag I bought for it. Also asking $325 plus shipping.

i-DSQnBcF-X3.jpg

i-gV3TX6b-M.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom