Great day!

rem50

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
What a great day! First I found out that my "sailor" soprano is finished and on the way to UKE Republic (then meeeeeee! :) ) Secondly, I have a friends daughter staying a few weeks with us this summer. When she got here she saw my ukes and I let her take the dolphin to her room. For the last 2 weeks she has been faithfully practicing and doing very well. Well today we went to the NC Ukulele academy and she bought her own dolphin! I felt like a proud dad taking her to hallowed grounds! Ha! All in all, great day! Now I can't wait for tomorrow! Ha! So, How was yours?????

Aloha Rem 50,
What a cool and nice story and happy that you have helped pass on the ukulele to your friend's daughter...the gift of music is the kindest gesture of all, makes you feel good eh..thanks for sharing...MM Stan

sounds good. Yeah I had a good day. I got a hip replacement and woke up after it was over... an above ground day!

hip replacement! You are the man. I bet that hurts like crazy but I know it will be sooooooo much better. Got a friend who had both knees and a hip replaced (separately) and he is living a pain free life! Congratulations!

Top Bottom