PDA

View Full Version : Great day!

rem50
06-30-2011, 11:10 AM
What a great day! First I found out that my "sailor" soprano is finished and on the way to UKE Republic (then meeeeeee! :) ) Secondly, I have a friends daughter staying a few weeks with us this summer. When she got here she saw my ukes and I let her take the dolphin to her room. For the last 2 weeks she has been faithfully practicing and doing very well. Well today we went to the NC Ukulele academy and she bought her own dolphin! I felt like a proud dad taking her to hallowed grounds! Ha! All in all, great day! Now I can't wait for tomorrow! Ha! So, How was yours?????

mm stan
06-30-2011, 02:26 PM
Aloha Rem 50,
What a cool and nice story and happy that you have helped pass on the ukulele to your friend's daughter...the gift of music is the kindest gesture of all, makes you feel good eh..thanks for sharing...MM Stan

Captain_Lovehandles
06-30-2011, 02:26 PM
Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh! Congratulations and Good going. Can't wait to see your Sailor pix.

(I did it again... FB has spoiled me and I just hit return to post. It didn't work.)

Huna
06-30-2011, 03:18 PM
sounds good. Yeah I had a good day. I got a hip replacement and woke up after it was over... an above ground day!

rem50
06-30-2011, 03:32 PM
hip replacement! You are the man. I bet that hurts like crazy but I know it will be sooooooo much better. Got a friend who had both knees and a hip replaced (separately) and he is living a pain free life! Congratulations!