Looking for a Pono. Oh no

krimsonklover

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm new to the site. I've been looking all over the place for a used Pono Pro Classic RT, MHTS, or MHT, but I can't find one anywhere! Can anyone help a ukulele brotha out??? Mahalo, Jeff

Pono tenor cedartop electric. It is cedartop and mohagany back and sides. Did you already talk to me about this one from fmm?

NOOOO. tell him it's broken! haha
just kidding, congrats. I really would have liked to have that

I was confused by the lack of response, actually, good luck in the search!
Great, great solid ukes. I'll keep an eye out for used Ponos...could be back in the market soon enough.

Hey krimsonklover,

FYI. There are 5 really nice brand new Pono Tenors for sale on eBay by the same Seller who acquired them in a trade and is letting them go for a great price. Check it out before they're gone.

Hey mds725,

Yes, that is the Seller with the Pono Tenors. He now has 6 for sale. Mahalo for posting the link for me. I was in a rush and figured it could be looked up in the eBay search.

Hooray! It's ALOHA FRIDAY!!! Have a great 4th of July weekend!

Hey I saw those, thanks. Most of them are the real flashy ones with the abalone and stuff...not my thing particularly, but there one was mahogany slothead that seemed pretty interesting!

Nah I didn't, I'm not really into the slothead thing. I was thinking about it, but I figured if I'm going to spend $500 of my hard earned cash I might as well get exactly what I want, or I would just end up selling it at a significant loss. I'm still keeping my eyes peeled though! No luck yet...

Top Bottom