Southern Illinois Ukin' in the woods is a GO

bornagainjeeper

Reaction score
We will be doing the Ukin in the Woods event in and around Carbondale Illinois and Giant City state park on october 14-15-16...I will have a full packet of information coming in the next week or so with accomodations, what to expect and other logistical little bits...also...I know there is a local crew of ukers here in southern illinois so PM and i'll fill ya in, maybe you local hillyfolk has some ideas...Last years event was absolutely euphoric and relaxing, and this year will be the same, though i expect a even larger turnout....if you what the info now, search for the post from last year, essentially everything is the same, only the dates have changed(by one day)
Love, alex.

You know I'm in. Can't wait.
Lynn too, I'm pretty sure.

We will be doing the Ukin in the Woods event in and around Carbondale Illinois and Giant City state park on october 14-15-16...I will have a full packet of information coming in the next week or so with accomodations, what to expect and other logistical little bits...also...I know there is a local crew of ukers here in southern illinois so PM and i'll fill ya in, maybe you local hillyfolk has some ideas...Last years event was absolutely euphoric and relaxing, and this year will be the same, though i expect a even larger turnout....if you what the info now, search for the post from last year, essentially everything is the same, only the dates have changed(by one day)
Love, alex.

Have you payed off the local constabulary this time around?? It's on my calendar FWIW. Thanks for organizing it.

Top Bottom